Re: default MTA for sarge

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 07:44:27AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> No, you had better submitted a bug-report then, including a little
> more information than "wasn't working". Do nothing, expect nothing.
>
>       cu and- Off to check whether it would hurt to uncomment the
>       client-side examples in the default config, only requiring
>       uncommenting hosts_try_auth on the transport -reas

I'd very much like to submit a bug report, but unfortunately I don't
have any more info than "it didn't work". I can't tell you why,
although I wish I could. If I get the chance and a lull in the need to
send email, I'll reinstall exim and try and figure out how to
configure it properly. I'd like to see its debconf-ization enhanced to
deal with my sort of scenario.

 - David Nusinow