Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 05:06:45PM +0200, Robert J?rdens wrote:

> Oh guys. I'm waiting some 500 days now. I think that's a record (the
> current is around 470). And I'm still working and contributing. Some
> nice other DDs stepped forward and wrote mails to the DAM but that
> didn't cause anything.

No, you've been waiting 188 days (as of today) for DAM according to:

   http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=rjo%40gmx.de

According to the above page you application was approved by your AM on
2002-01-04.  I'm only referring to the time since the application was
approved by AM and DAM became the holdup.  You have still been waiting
longer, but could still have another 290 days to go (before a new
record).

So, who does DAM report to?  Who can do something about this extremely
long wait?

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar