Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 11:57:54PM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> I think that next step to be taken is informing concerned developers
> by email (debian-devel isn't obligatory).

This is not needed, it is included in the policy change document. All
developers who upgrade the policy standard will read it.

> And next, after some reasonable(*)
> time, filling bug reports against packages which doesn't comply with policy.

You should only to that for packages which actually _do_ state, that they
are 3.5.8 or higher.

> If you agree with me I can do this dirty work.

Well, I dont see the point in mass filing bugs for lintian warnings/errors.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --