Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 07:24:20PM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> OTOH, maybe dh_undocumented should be removed from debhelper with prior
> notice? "This program does nothing and should no longer be used."

well, this would break compatibility. IMHO i think it is enough to add a
lintian check (well, i guess this is already the case) and add a todo on the
package overview page.

Actually vhanging the policy in that respect does create a lot of additional
work and bugs, and we should just let this settle down, in 12 month or so
this issue will be resolved without too much work wasted.

  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --
  o--o     *plush*  2048/93600EFD  eckes@irc  +497257930613  BE5-RIPE
(O____O)  When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl!