Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 07:24:20PM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> OTOH, maybe dh_undocumented should be removed from debhelper with prior
> notice? "This program does nothing and should no longer be used."

well, this would break compatibility. IMHO i think it is enough to add a
lintian check (well, i guess this is already the case) and add a todo on the
package overview page.

Actually vhanging the policy in that respect does create a lot of additional
work and bugs, and we should just let this settle down, in 12 month or so
this issue will be resolved without too much work wasted.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --