Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 01:18:02PM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Which is why no one is doing any such thing.  Instead, we are pointing
> out that the RFCs do not comply with the DFSG, and thus, under the
> Social Contract as written, should not be included in main.

Yes, I read more into the thread than was necessary.  Its easy to forget
the the rule of staying within the boundaries of the subject in question
when tangentials are being thrown around freely.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/