Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 12:47:19PM -0500, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> To require or demand that the IETF changes their copyright policy or
> their publishing practices to cater to someone else's idea of what the
> document should be used for is plain arogance.

Which is why no one is doing any such thing.  Instead, we are pointing
out that the RFCs do not comply with the DFSG, and thus, under the
Social Contract as written, should not be included in main.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer