Why doesn't libsidplay enter testing?

        Hi!

 Yes, I've read the testing page with the FAQ and both the
testing_excuses and testing_output, but I can't see the reason why
libsidplay doesn't enter testing.

 The following packages depend on it: xmms-sid, mp3blaster, xsidplay,
sidplay-base (from the same source) and gst-plugins.  Only the latest
isn't a valid candidate but that must not hold it back because it has
never been in testing anyway.

 From the update_output it seems that alpha seems to have problems with
the package -- but shouldn't then at least one of the packages depending
on it be outdated for alpha and thus being no valid candidate?

 It would be nice if someone can unpuzzle me here....  Thanks.
Alfie
--
alfie@sil.at                                                www.sil.at

                                               keep your backbone tidy