Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 05:53:09PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I was wondering, should I make a mass filing of bugs for those packages
> who fail to produce a proper description?

Go for it.  I'm tired of people who care about our users so little that
they will not properly describe the package.

It also makes me wonder, sometimes, if they actually understand their
package well enough to coherently describe what it does to someone else.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I