Re: Celebrating Debian's 10th birthday?

Karsten Merker wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 11:28:53AM +0200, Alexander Neumann wrote:
>
> [Debian anniversary party]
> > At that time I'm doing my social service ("Zivildienst") in Cologne and
> > there might be a possibility to get facilities there, but I believe it's
> > too far in the west of Germany to be "in the middle"...
>
> That would not be a problem as far as I am concerned }:->.
>
> To be serious again: it is rather far in the west, so something more central
> might be better. On the other hand Cologne is rather easy to reach by public
> transport, which is a plus.
>
> The release party last year in Minden was really nice - thanks again to Falk
> for doing the local organisation. Would it be possible to use the same
> facilities again?

I guess so.  However, falky flee into the south and I'd have to resurrect
a friend in Minden for local maintenance.  However, there's another possibility
in Duisburg, Duesseldorf or somewhere near (can't remember, sorry) being
evaluated at the moment, and I'll wait at least for its outcome.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!