Re: [OT?] Re: Managing package sources with subversion?

> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:12:28AM -0700, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > I use subversion for some things, but I haven't moved my Debian
> > package repositories over yet because I've just had too many problems
> > with subversion.  It's just not stable enough yet, IMO.

FWIW I've started managing the apt-cacher package using Subversion, and
in my business we use it in production for development of web apps. It's
had some flakiness prior to the BDB4.1 transition, but since then has
been rock solid for me.

I've noticed a few SVN commit messages from X-strike-force on the list
too, so I assume Branden et al are using it for Xfree86? If it's up to
the task for Xfree86, I'd say it'd be good enough for most Debian
packages.

Cheers

Jonathan