Re: Debian-IN

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
Now that GNOME (via pango) and KDE (via the upcoming Qt 3.2.0) have viable
support, I wonder if there is any interest in a sub-project for increasing
I have only noticed Tamil support so far, at least in KDE and GNOME. Do I need to get any packages at all to enable the Devnagri languages like Hindi and Marathi. If so, I would be grateful if you could list them. It would be super cool to have KDE running in Hindi like my other friends who run it in their native languages (Portugese, French etc.)

--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop