Re: Debian conference in the US?

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 03:36:39PM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Sat, 24 May 2003, Adam Majer wrote:
>
> > PS. Personally, I would prefer to travel for a DebConf in
> > Cuba than in US. Really.
> >

> So let me get this straight.  Instead of a country where people are
> occasionally subject to bureaucratic hassles, (assuming Russell and
> Geordies' sources amount to anything more than innuendo which is not
> clear.) you would rather go to a place where the immigration policy
> consists of shooting people?

s/Immigration/Emigration/ ? You do realize that US is pretty much the
only country that still has an embargo againt Cuba? Of course they
would not do the same to China.. Hmmmm.. And why could that be?

2 commandments of Politics:
  1. follow the money
  2. see #1

Anyway, this is getting very off-topic.... Back to Debian. Ahhhh!!

- Adam