Re: debian-exim mailing list?

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 11:03:36PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> but on the other hand, there's alioth.debian.org which allows for easier
> creation and maintenance of per-package mailing lists.

we should generally decide to migrate (all) mailinglists, or only create new
project mailinglists and not user support lists, or whatever.

In fact I dont mind about which solution/decision is done, I just dont think
it is a good idea to suddenly point people to alioth like it always existed,
and it is the only reasonable way to go. There are quite a lot of reasons to
not host a list on alioth. Most prominent the fact, that it is not visible
on the mailinglist page. Cannot talk about the QOS.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --