Re: Debian conference in the US?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> a tapoté :

> On Sunday 25 May 2003 07:27, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > > Remember, the rest of the world does *not* owe you and yours a
> > > living.
> >
> > 	Quite. But if they take delibrate action to hurt _any_
> >  country, or its economy, they shall have to live with the consequences.
>
> And what is US trying to do to France, right at the moment ?

I personally think that discussing about nations with Manoj here is a
complete waste of time.

He said that he would follow his leaders whatever they do, because
they are american. Isn't it clear? He will hate someone that try to
harm USA, without at any moment trying to guess why, and he will try
to harm any other people is someone tell him that it helps USA.
His approach is completely nationalistic. You cannot understand him
and agree with him until he drops this attitude or until you adopt
it.

Free software is fascinating: so many people so different contribute
to a same project... despite the fact that they think completely
differently on other issues.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: