Re: More bugs.debian.org MIME work

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 01:45:58PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Is there any chance of these changes being merged into the debbugs
> package? It's last update is over a year old...

Actually the last upload to experimental was Sun, 17 Nov 2002. But yes,
there should really be an upload to unstable at some point; I think I've
fixed the main issue that made 2.4 unsuitable for unstable (namely the
hashed directory structure breaking old non-CGI-using setups).

Pretty much everything we do goes into debbugs CVS, FWIW.