Re: donations wishlist?

Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 10:15:54AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >
> > <plug>
> > I could use some non-mac m68k boxes to do exactly that :-)
> > </plug>
>
> Does that include boxes that are not supported by the kernel yet ? I
> have a VME 68030 board with full hardware documentation here...

You may want to attend the Oldenburg Linux Developer Meeting which
is derived from the m68k hackers meeting, taking the board and documentation
with you.  <http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg2003/>

Regards,

	Joey

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564

wget -O patinfo-`date +"%Y%m%d"`.html http://patinfo.ffii.org/