Re: donations wishlist?

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:05:39PM +0200, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 10:15:54AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > <plug>
> > I could use some non-mac m68k boxes to do exactly that :-)
> > </plug>
>
> Does that include boxes that are not supported by the kernel yet ?

If it passes by a kernel hacker first. And yes, we have Belgian m68k
kernel hackers. Dunno whether they're interested, but that's another
question :-)

"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a
full one, but there are plenty of dead experts."
  -- National Geographic Channel, in a documentary about large African beasts.