Re: Firebird 0.6

W liście z wto, 20-05-2003, godz. 05:52, Eric Dorland pisze:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> From the amount of mail I've gotten I guess people will be
> interested. I've uploaded mozilla-firebird_0.6-1 to my personal apt
> repository at http://people.debian.org/~eric/debian/. Just add:

To avoid confustion and to promote right "common practise" please
*always* include the proper name of this project which is "Mozilla
Firebird" AFAIK. And in the Subject too if that's not too much work.

Thanks

					Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: I am debian firebird packages maintainer.
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>
Debian http://www.debian.org/