Re: Firebird 0.6

In article <[🔎] 20030521032059.GB6334@apocalypse>, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Could you be more specific? If there's a permission problem I'd like
> to fix it :)

I've used the root account to install some mozilla - modules into
/usr/lib/mozilla-firebird/chrome. After i changed into my normal user
account I couldn't start mozilla, I could call 'mozilla' from shell, but
it would return me back into the shell without any information.

I've tried to strace mozilla and found out that I was lacking read
access to a module file and that "crashed" mozilla.

Dunno which specific module that was (the problem was resolved to
quick to remeber), but you could just try the standard "get extensions"
plugins..

Andreas