Re: Where are translated man pages packaged?

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Keegan Quinn wrote:

> > more than once i had to install small dns servers on boxes with less than
> > 100Mb flash and stuff like that... so basically also the minimal
> > installation has to be tight.. then rm doc and man and after install the
> > minimum sets of pkgs to provide the services.
>
> Please do not try to force this methodology upon the standard Debian base
> system.  Administrators of embedded systems have many tools to deal with
> these problems already, that do not require ever unpacking the full base onto
> the target.

sorry but i can hardly read from the previous post that i am trying to
force something to someone. I guess this is just a misunderstanding.

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html