Re: mailcap next step

W liście z czw, 15-05-2003, godz. 13:30, Wouter Verhelst pisze:
> I really think it would be a bad idea to go the alternatives road here.

But why? Could you give me any reasons? I've said why yes, so you tell
why not ;]

> If you must, you could write a front-end that parses /etc/mailcap, and
> for a given MIME type, allows a user to pick the application of his/her
> choice; the front-end could then write that to ~/.mailcap.

It won't work, because the aren't any 'standards'. I don't have idea how
make x/non-x choice from mailcap. I REALLY think alternatives could be
good.

Regards,
Marcin

--
      .---,             --:   mcINEK   :--
     /  ,. \   '   T h e   O w l s  a r e  n o t
    |  |  ; ;    W h a t   T h e y   S e e m . . .   '
     \ `._ /        wrote on Debian GNU/Linux SID