Re: Returning from "vacation". (MIA?)

Clay Crouch <danno@danno.tzo.com> wrote:
> My most humble apologies.

> It has become quite clear that the culture that the DD community
> shares has evolved in my absence. My absence disallowed me to
> evolve with it. The culture you now enjoy is not the one I left.

> I truly didn't expect to be attacked on my first post. I also
> truly didn't expect to be further lambasted from all quarters
> for responding to them.
[...]

I don't get it. I can't see an "attack" in
<[🔎] 20030514000538.GA16798@danno.tzo.com>. There was some critique, but
it was not hostile at all. OTOH <[🔎] 20030514042731.GA24328@danno.tzo.com>
_was_ evidently written to be offensive.

If people are telling you that you might be wrong they aren't attacking
you.
               cu andreas