Re: security in testing

Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> writes:
>   What kind of pre-planning is taking place?  The idea of security
>  updates for testing?
>   Every time this appears to have been raised it's usually shot down
>  very quickly; unless I've missed something.

Actually the last time (if I searched the archives correctly) the
response to the suggestion of providing security updates for testing
was "go ahead and do it, don't just complain."

* Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other peoples' needs. Very  *
* sad life. Probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry. *
*                      (Babylon 5, War Without End)                       *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *