Re: DebConf 3 for New Maintainers

Joachim,

> I am considering going to DebConf 3. Now Oslo is not really close (I
> live in southern germany), and being a High School student, I would have
> to argue with my principal whether I may go or not during school time,
> so it should be worth the money and effort.

I cannot help you on that one. I suspect that DebConf time will be the
last possible time for examinations, so better check with your teachers.

Other than that, most of us will probably be going to LinuxTag Karlsruhe
before, as the flight from Frankfurt to Oslo is probably the cheapest
way there.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4