Re: Gnome2, libgtk2 & gtk2 apps like gaim / mozilla

Quoting Ross Burton (ross@burtonini.com):

> > Since I while I am forced to shut down my Linux workstation when I leave
> > my workplace.

> If you don't want to start GNOME via gnome-session (you can remove the
> panel from the session if you wish) you must run "gnome-settings-daemon"
> in your startup to populate the XSETTINGS database.

Ok, that sounds logic. Is this documented somewhere? I mean, there must
be more users who are likely to run into this problem?

(btw, I received your reply *before* my own message returned from the ml! :))

Kind regards,
Sander.