Re: Generally accepted cut-off limit for -doc packages

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 12:48:15AM +0100, James Troup wrote:
> Wow, that's such a helpful comment, Branden.  You would have made an
> excellent DPL, I'm sure[1].
> [1] You opened that particular door with your reply to Santiago...

My (facetuous) remark was approximately as helpful as your reply to

I guess you keep your own counsel about which open doors you walk

G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.
branden@debian.org                 |
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |