Re: Status of Sarge Release Issues (Updated for May)

I have read that Linus is planning to have 2.6 released before July and
have 2.7 open for commits by Kernel Summit time (July). Whether this
information is accurate I don't know. However, Linux 2.5.69 was released
today and from Linus' post it seems he is trying to get 2.6 out as soon
as possible.

If the above actually happens it would be a good idea to get 2.6 into
sarge before its eventual release. I imagine it will take much longer
than July for a sarge release to actually occur.

Chris

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=105209603501299&w=2