Re: Status of Sarge Release Issues (Updated for May)

On Mon, 5 May 2003 17:17:20 -0500, Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx>
wrote:
>I have read that Linus is planning to have 2.6 released before July and
>have 2.7 open for commits by Kernel Summit time (July).

Did he actually state a year with these milestone dates? Seriously, I
do not expect 2.6 to be released in 2003, unless Linus wants to repeat
the 2.4.$LOWNUM nightmare.

Greetings
Marc