Re: aag - wrapper for apt-get with support for recommend and suggests field

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:58:34PM +0200, Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> was heard to say:
> Its interactive, I don't want to launch a GUI if I want so simple add a
> package. Additionally it seams that aptitude is currently broken in Sid.
> So this are two good reasons for me.

  apt is broken in sid now too.  Isn't unstable fun? :)

    Working on my epic play "Waiting for doogie" [0],
  Daniel

  [0] or this week, "Waiting for the ftpmasters"

|           "Next, consider a circle passing through infinity; that           |
|            is, a straight line.."                                           |
\---- News without the $$ -- National Public Radio -- http://www.npr.org ----/