Re: md5 checksums

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:50:11PM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:

> Missed that mail. I remember the discussion on what should checksecurity
> include though. Please notice I have include many of the modules we wanted
> in Tiger.

  It may have been a private mail; the way I remember it Steve was going
 to split up the package into two, and I would take the security one.

  I'll have a re-read of my mails to make sure that's right.

  I remember that you had a lot of good suggestions, and that the idea
 was to create a simplist system which would work well as part of the
 base install; not a fully integrated all singing all dancing system
 like Tiger, tripwire, etc.  (Although certainly incorporating aspects
 of these and other tools).

Steve
---