Re: md5 checksums

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 06:27:33PM +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:

>   I agreed to take over this checksecurity package, when the maintain
>  finds the time to split it out from cron.  There was some discussion
>  about it recently upon debian-devel.

Missed that mail. I remember the discussion on what should checksecurity
include though. Please notice I have include many of the modules we wanted
in Tiger.

>   I'll mail Steve Greenland about it tonight to see how it's going, or
>  if I can help.

Probably implementing a package fixing bugs, together with a patch to cron
to remove it and help people upgrade (people running woody might expect
this behaviour when they upgrade to sarge) + sending it to experimental
would be a good start :-)

Regards

Javi