Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

> 	If the upstream author is rude to me, he does not deserve any
>  consideration from myself.  If he chooses to alienate his clientele,
>  he should expect to reap what he sowed.

The difficulty of their character unfortunately often seems to correlate with
the important of their software. ;) So even if the upstreams sometimes heats
up easily, please spend extra patience on them for the sake of the users.
Pretty please.. I'd really hate to lose something like Reiserfs from Debian
just because of a few unpolite mails back and forth.

- Jarno