Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

> The difficulty of their character unfortunately often seems to correlate
with
> the important of their software. ;) So even if the upstreams sometimes
heats
> up easily, please spend extra patience on them for the sake of the users.
> Pretty please.. I'd really hate to lose something like Reiserfs from
Debian
> just because of a few unpolite mails back and forth.

It's also worth considering that perhaps there is a language difference
(does Hans have English as a first language?) that make it seem that the
email seem harsher than it really is. Many Europeans are naturally very
honest with what they say and at first this comes across as been rude/blunt
etc (especially to people who rarely consider the world outside there own
borders).

Matt.