Re: stop abusing debconf already

> No offense, but I think you joined the wrong project, then.

No offence taken. I joined when Debian wasn't run by anal retentives. Sure
there was the whole free software part - but not the SS Nazi version of free
software that is being prompted recently. I have to say that I'm beginning
to think that your assessment is right and I should find a more liberal
bunch of Linux fanatics to join with.

Matt.

BTW: Remember at the end of the day it is only a Linux distribution, nothing
more, nothing less.