Re: PostgreSQL admin tools (Was: Upcoming removal of orphaned packages)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Carl B. Constantine wrote:

> >      http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=1
> >
> > which only runs under non-free operating system.
>
> The closest I've found for *nix is pgaccess <http://www.pgacess.org/>
> which is a tcl/tk app and works quite well. I use it at work on my
> solaris system.
Please check the whole functionality of pgaccess before you call it
close to PgAdmin.  I think everybody who knows PostgreSQL knows pgaccess -
as well as its constraints and drawbacks.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy