Re: ITP: build-common -- common build system for Debian packages

Colin Walters <walters@debian.org> writes:

> So, CBS was an experiment, and I learned a lot from it.  build-common is
> a lot better.  It even uses itself to build itself :)  Once it's in the
> archive I'll write up something about it here.

Cool. I switched most of my packages to CBS, so I wonder how much work
it would/will be to switch to build-common?

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc

Packages should build-depend on what they should build-depend.