Re: Release-critical Bugreport for April 4, 2003

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Package: xshipwars-server (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Adam Majer <adamm@galacticasoftware.com>
>   150411 [P      ] xshipwars-server: POSIX shell incompatibilities
>   173966 [       ] xshipwars-server: won't uninstall unless the server is running!
This package has is taged patch to one bug and in fact includes another
patch in the text of the other bug which is tagged pending.  Moreover
it contains an offer from Colin Watson to sponsor the package from
half a year ago.  I guess someone should hijack the package.  Moreover
it would be worth thinking about switching to a more recent upstream version -
even if this is tagged development.  Hey, it is a game.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy