Re: >2000 packages still waiting to enter testing, > 1500 over age

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 12:54:34PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I suggest we remove packages which haven't entered testing after more
> more then 300 days.

Packages can be stuck out of testing due to their dependencies, so 300 days
of lag only indicates a serious problem with a package, it does not
automatically imply it. I suggest you spend time fixing stuff on a case by
case basis, rather than make sweeping generalizations :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.