Re: Requesting adoption of some packages.

Hi,

I think the following packages found the prospective maintainers;
thanks for your offers.

# I'm resending this mail, since I seem to have made a mistake somewhere in the mail-sending process.

> newt/newt-utf8 -- text-windowing toolkit
>   new upstream available. Possible compatibility problems with RedHat 9 etc.

Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
I wish you good luck for debian-installer.

> diskless -- create diskless clusters
>   you need to become the upstream to this as well.

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu>,
thanks for taking this.

> mpich -- implementation of MPI, message-passing interface, parallel programming language
>   A big package, with lots of problems, and very specific use.

Kurt Keville <kkeville@MIT.EDU>,
it's a big beast, please tame it well :)

> libpng -- libpng2 PNG library
>   A 'legacy' package that I haven't updated for a while.
>   You may wish to take libpng3 with this package if you wish.

Josselin Mouette <josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org>,
be careful when incorporating upstream changes, because upstream build system
has shifted and changed a lot.

regards,
	junichi