Re: [cyrille@chepelov.org: Re: valgrind status]

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 03:23:50PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Previously Colin Watson wrote:
>> > If the above problem is still the one causing problems, would arranging
>> > that mail is only ever sent entirely over IPv4 suffice for now?
>>
>> Not for me at least, I regularly send mail over IPv6 links.
>
> It looks like the false positives may be specific to 2001:*. I've
> contacted listmaster offering to fix the code if somebody shows me
> what's currently there (I have no murphy account).

 We have quite a lot of subscribers using ipv6 already, and
 nobody else has had any problems.

 There should be no code looking at Received- lines besides
 spamfilters, and we have already ruled those out.

 When we tested this earlier, Cyrille was able to post
 to our test list, which was running in practice identical
 configuration compared to our other lists back then.

                        --j