Upstream ChangeLog is colossal

Another ChangeLog situation..

My upstream source, ircd-hybrid, provides RELNOTES, which describes
the fundamental differences between releases. This is installed as
changelog.gz.

Upstream also provides ChangeLog, which is basically standard cvs2cl
output. It's nearly 294K compressed and it inflates the size of my
package, having just added it this release as changelog.CVS.gz
(experimentally.)

Should I bother to include this when I actually get it uploaded? It's
*technically* upstream's ChangeLog, but RELNOTES is much better suited
to the task.

Thanks for any feedback,
Josh

--