Re: Introducing Alioth: SourceForge for Debian

* Josip Rodin <joy@srce.hr> [2003-03-30 15:20]:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 04:20:30PM +0200, Martin Godisch wrote:
>> Does the Alioth CVS know about the Debian LDAP SSH keys?
>
> I don't believe it does. The accounts have the same name and similar UIDs,
> but different passwords and different SSH keys.

 So?  I don't see different UIDs or different Passwords as a problem for
having the same SSH keys installed on that server, too.

 On the other hand, it shouldn't be too hard to upload the key through
the alioth system itself.

 So long!
Alfie
--
  * TEST
 -- Ryuichi Arafune, changelog.Debian for imagemagick (4:5.4.6-4)