Re: [desktop] Installation of mail server by default

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 04:51:40AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I think the issue is that user perception of extra is insignificant packages.

I'd argue that most users don't even know something like priorities
exists. And if they do, they don't care about the optional/extra
destinction.

> This is a separate issue of "archive choice presentation to user" issue.

yes.

Michael

--
<aj> when it comes to boring bug work, my packages have to come first
<doogie> aj; nono