BSP results

Hi!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who helped squash bugs suring
this weekend's Bug Squashing Party.  Here are the results of the party:

According to the IRC log[1], about 30 people participated in the BSP.
Currently waiting in incoming/DELAYED are 58 packages (mostly NMU's)
closing a total of 89 bugs.

Unfortunately, there are still 789 RC bugs left, which is almost an
all-time record (according to the RC graph[2] at least).  I guess we'll
need to have another BSP real soon.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~bas/bsp.php
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
[3] http://madkiss.org/bts/index.php

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |