Re: Bits from the RM: Help Wanted, Apply Within

On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 03:07:33AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 02:00:03AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > > Even if we have always made a best-effort regarding translations, it has
> >
> > Have we?
>
> We have. Please re-read previous distribution version's Release Notes. We
> have been supporting quite a number of languages both for installation +
> documentation for quite some time. Don't disregard the work of translation
> teams before you came aboard.

I don't disregard the translation teams, but maybe some decisions with
the woody release.

But this is all old, please don't start any flame war about this. Better
make a improved future.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen,