Re: Bits from the RM: Help Wanted, Apply Within

On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:13:06AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> 	* What other major release goals are still possible at this point?
> 	  How much of the translation project can be properly integrated?
> 	  Do we have other installation problems to address beyond just
> 	  debian-installer (eg, tasks, base-config, flavours, broken
> 	  package installs and upgrades, etc)? Are there any other

some comments about i18n:
 - translated package description:
   In 2002 we (ajt, jgg and grisu) make a decision about the
   Translations files to transport the translated package description to
   the user.
   After this otavio start patching apt and now we have the first
   version running. He now make some fixes and we will wait for the last
   review from jgg.
   This all should be included in the sarge release.

 - debconf template translation:
   I make some big improvements in this part of the DDTP. Now the server
   make working po files for the package maintainers. I hope I can write
   some guide and announcement about this all next week. This should also
   include in sarge, but we should now wait for this task.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Jaja. Die Heisenbergsche Unschaerferelation soll nur die Rechenfehler