Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:

>   Collaborating with Knoppix will be also very interesting, as a lot of
>   basic stuff used in Meta-distros come from there.
For sure.  In my opinion it is the best way of cooperation if we take as
much workload from the Knoppix people as we could - or better should(!).
If there is some DFSG-free software needed for Knoppix we should package
it as fast as possible.  If there is some more flexibility in the configuration
of some packages needed it should be implemented (not only for the profit of
Knoppix - it might enhance Debian in general).

Letting the Knoppix people do only the work which is *really* Knoppix specific
would be the best way of cooperation.

Kind regards

        Andreas.