Re: knoppix/bootcd like software?

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 08:12:44AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I would like to suggest that we meet on debian-knoppix list (hosted by linuxtag)
> and continue discussion there because it might be (currently) off-topic on
> debian-devel and I really do not want to cross-post.

okay, i'll do that.  i think everyone else should too.  eventually it'll
be more appropriate to come back here, since our stuff might even be
helpful to other packages and projects for debian--imagining a "preview"
mode on the install cd is the first thing that comes to mind, also
packages like fai would perhaps be interested too.  but for the
time being, let's take this to debian-knoppix.

	sean