Re: Debian LSB compliance for non x86 platforms

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:16:42AM +0100, Gerhard Tonn wrote:
> I am especially interested in a description of the process to
> get Debian on non x86 certified,

It should be the same as for i386; which is to make a release that passes
the tests, and contact the LSB certification group. There shouldn't
be many more fixes needed beyond what's already been done for i386,
hopefully.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''