Re: xlib6g, xlib6g-dev bugs to be escalated

Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> writes:

> Are you saying the bug should have been fixed first, and the package removed
> later? xbreaky had a xlib6g bug and I had it removed, but not because of the
> silly little xlib6g bug.

No, not at all.  I was just saying that one was an exceptional case.
Maybe I should have made it more explicit that I wasn't counting that
one among the 4 (actually the 4 became 2 because I made mistakes on a
couple of them).
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."